Wednesday, June 13, 2018

STEM Challenge

Featured Blogger: Kyle
Hi. I’m Kyle. An I will be telling you about the umbrella STEM challenge we did on Friday June 1st.  What does STEM mean? Well the S in STEM means science. The T means technology. The E in STEM means engineering. The M in STEM means math.  What was the STEM challenge? Well the STEM challenge is where you need to build a umbrella and keep a tissue dry. Simple right? But it's not so simple. Why is it not  simple? Well we can only use a certain amount of items which are… 2 pieces of paper, 2 pencils, 2 paper cups, 5 cotton balls, 2 pipe cleaners, 3 rubber bands, 4 pieces of tape, and 3 playing cards. Now you probably think it's hard. But to make it harder we have to make it in 30-45 mins.  How hard do you think it is now? Well that is my blog hope you enjoy. -Kyle

This is me and my group testing our umbrella.