Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Pollinator Projects

Featured Blogger: Zoey
Hi my name is Zoey. 3Sp did pollinator projects, the first type of pollinator 3Sp did is a butterfly. Then we did another pollinator and to pick we wrote down our first second and third choice on a sticky note we had a choice of ants, opossums, bats, lemurs and hummingbirds. Ms. Sprague our teacher picked which group we would be in, based on our choice, we didn’t all get our first pick but that’s ok. I got hummingbirds that was my first choice. We  were in groups of 4 because there were 4 parts in the project and then we could each have 1 part to do. When we started we had to organize our books into easy, medium and hard. Then we read them after we read them we took notes on the books. When we were done with our notes Ms. Sprague said we could go on to the project. When we were done with that we had to check with Ms. Sprague and if she said it was good we could publish it, but if it needed fixes you had to work on it more. Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you liked reading my blog.