Friday, June 8, 2018

3Sp Shared at Assembly

Featured Blogger: Marley
Hello!
(warning: running out of title ideas)

Hi! It’s so nice to see you again! Its me, Marley! Remember? Yay! Ok, today I will be talking to you about how me and everyone else in 3Sp shared at our latest assembly! As you probably remember (which you don’t), we recently (in late May) had an assembly in the gym, in which 3Sp shared our colonial newspapers. What are the colonial newspapers that we wrote? Results of a time machine, perchance? Well, that answer sure is wrong! We studied and wrote them ourselves! How were we organized? Well, there was the walkers (the people who stood up and walked around the gym to show the newspapers), and the talkers ((haha, it rhymes) the people who talked about our colonial newspapers.) Walkers, talkers, walkers, talkers… ok, I’m getting off task, what was was I saying? Oh, yes, right, well, ummm... I guess I’ll see you later… so… bye!



These are pictures from the assembly.