Thursday, May 17, 2018

Research Clubs

Featured Blogger: Fiona
This is Fiona from 3Sp. I am at Lilja. In reading we are researching Monarch Butterflies. It is really fun! We read a bunch of books on them and then we take notes. We always add to them if we are missing something!!!  Each person in your group has a different subtopic. And then we check with someone with the same subtopic. After that we organize our notes and put them in order. Then we get to present it in some way. Like a comic, slideshow, picture book, newspaper, or magazine. I chose a slideshow. It looks pretty cool!! Soon I can print it out and the whole class can read it!!





Now I am going to ask some questions to my friend in 3Sp, Zoey!

Key: Me=Blue
Zoey=Red

So what do you think about the research clubs, Zoey?

They are very fun!!!!

Do you think they helped you learn a little, a lot, or none?

Well, some things I already knew, and some things I never had heard of!!!

Are you glad you did it?

Yes I am very glad!! I loved it!!!

Do you think Ms. Sprague made it fun?

Yes. I think she made it very fun!! I loved it and I am looking forward to presenting it!!!

How are you going to present your work Zoey?

Well I think I might do a slideshow.

Cool! That’s what I did!!!    OK folks!! That was our interview! Thanks Zoey!!!!!