Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Growth Mindset Posters!!!


Featured Blogger: Danielle
Hi my name is Danielle. In our class, we’ve been doing something for MCAS. So for that, we’ve been making growth mindset posters. So when we do MCAS it will help us keep on trying. Here are some examples: embrace the struggle, don’t give up until you are proud, the expert in anything was once the beginner, etc. So you are probably wondering how do you make the posters? Do you make the whole poster from scrap? Well no. Because we usually get this paper so we can color in it. Then when we have MCAS we will hang the posters on the wall to keep us confident and we won’t give up too. I wrote about this because it is my second time blogging, and I can't wait for MCAS too. I liked writing about this because blogging is fun! And one thing I forgot, after we are done with our posters, we put them on big huge wallpaper.  Then on all the leftover blank space we write positive messages like you can do this!! Don't give up!! Keep on trying! Anyways I hoped you liked my blog!