Friday, January 27, 2017

The Model Magic Mystery

Featured Blogger: Jessica

Everyone was so excited for the Model Magic.  We were making a treat out of the Model Magic for our Sweat Treats project.  We were all waiting until one day something wonderful happened.  It came the Model Magic finally came.  I walked into class that morning, and I said to myself “YES! It's here finally here.”  I did what I needed to do, then I sat down and opened the pack of Model Magic.  I was really hoping that Ms. Sprague gave us a long time to work because I came in late that day and didn't have a lot of time to work. So I tried I really tried but I didn't get to finish, but so many other groups got to finish.  I couldn’t even choose which could be my favorite. They were all amazing. You should have seen what I saw.  If you were there you would be amazed about what you were seeing.  They were AMAZING!!!!!