Monday, January 9, 2017

Comic Books in Class

Featured Blogger: Braeden
Hi my name is Braeden and I am going to tell about how our class did comic books in our homework!   We worked really hard and because we did it right before vacation.  Some people like me had to share on Thursday and we had only four days to work on it.   The other kids had five days to work on it.  Don’t worry parents we didn’t do it the whole week we also did reading and some of reflex/flashcards, but there were more reflex/flashcards than reading which I thought that was a little wired!  But anyway my comic is about this team of hockey players and they have a championship game on Christmas day.  “It would be a hard game,” Braeden said before the game.  They were playing an amazing team.  And in the end the team won!  So that was my comic book and everyone else did one too!   Overall I think that was the best homework assignment in the entire world!  I had a blast and I hope my friends did too!   Bye now.  I will be back online in like 2 months and then I will tell you about what more things we do in class!

Braeden out!