Thursday, January 5, 2017

Buddies Part 2

Featured Blogger: Abby
Yyyyeeessss!!!!  We have buddies again! I can’t remember my buddy’s name though.  Think Abby.  Think .   Later Ms. Hirsch came in and started pairing up the buddies again. “Sam and Jack, Tessa and Edwin…” Ms. Hirsch was saying.  Wow there are a lot of buddies, I thought. “Abby and Evelyn.” OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That’s my buddy’s name!  What activity are we going to do this time?  “Bingo dots,” Ms. Hirsch said. Bingo dots?  What are those?  Ms. Hirsch explained that bingo dots were little dots of paint that are inside a bottle and the bottle is filled with paint so the Bingo dots don’t dry out.  “I brought these special papers that you can fill them out with the Bingo dots,” said Ms. Hirsch.  “Wow Evelyn you are a very good at coloring!” I said.  When it was time for the buddies to leave everybody said goodbye.  “BYE SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!”  I can’t wait for the buddy’s to come back because I had a really fun time.

THE END!!!!