Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Energize Guys

Featured Blogger: Kian
On September 29 Lilja School had an assembly called The Energize Guys.  It was incredibly funny.  I enjoyed it very much.  It was mostly about saving energy.  They really taught me a lot about saving energy. For example, they taught me that it can take hundreds of years to make energy that only lasts for some seconds.  They taught us about energy in short and really funny skits.  

It was one of the best assemblies we ever had.  Personally I think it was the best assembly ever.  One of the many things that made it so funny was that the people that were doing the skits were so crazy.  I really hope that The Energize Guys come next year because they are so so funny.  I actually got in trouble for laughing too much because it was so so funny.  I am really hoping that The Energize Guys come next year so that they can teach us even more about saving energy!