Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Shoot and...SCORE...in...Soccer!!!

Featured Blogger: Will
It's the start of the year and you know what that means...SOCCER IN THE GYM!!!!!!!!! We did shooting drills and much more.  First there were 6 goals, a goalie, and a defenseman on each goal. I got 8 points (goals) in about 20 minutes before it was time to line up. The next time we went outside and there were some people that were trying to steal your ball.  If they did you would have to be one of them and try to steal other people's balls and whoever got the most steals won. Then we were doing 3 VS 3. I was on a team with Kian and Jordin. We were playing Landon, Peter and Tessa. We won by 1 (#1!) I got much better than I was before that unit.  Coach DeMayo taught me a lot about soccer that I did not know and thanks to him I am better!