Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Light Show!


Featured Blogger: Maria
I went to the light show at the Wellesley College Greenhouses on March 9th. They put lights on the plants and it looked beautiful. There were 3 rooms for the plants, and one room was named the Desert House. Another room was called the Tropic House. My mom said it reminded her about the nights in Brazil.  My favorite plant was the cacti because it had so many spikes.  In the Tropic House there were real crickets and they were chirping. There was a flower that made the whole room smell so good. There was so many cacti of many sizes.  There was a weird plant called the Monkey Cup. It was shaped as giant cut in half coconut. There were some flowers that had a light shining on them. There was a tree in the middle of a room with flowers on it.  One room had a fake frog with water was coming out of Its mouth. I did not stay there for long because I think I was allergic to a plant there.  I had fun seeing the plants even if I had allergies!