Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Valentine's Day With Our Kindergarten Buddies!!!

Featured Blogger: Sam B.

This Valentine's day we spent it with all our kindergarten buddies. We went over to their classroom and made pretty awesome projects in my opinion. But the best part was spending time and talking to our buddies and working to know them better.  This was pretty easy for me because my buddy liked to open up to me and probably every other kindergarten kid in their class likes to do too. This makes me and I’m pretty sure that everyone else in my class agrees that it makes you feel special when they do. We also got to work on a Valentine’s project where we made a heart cut out. We cut out a heart, made arms and legs for it and colored it and it was really fun. I hope you liked listening to our normal day with buddies on Valentine’s day and I hope you have a good day.