Friday, January 26, 2018

Sweet Treats


Featured Blogger: Zoey
It all began when we started Sweet Treats. The first thing we did is a pick a class to survey. Me and my partner picked KK a kindergarten class. We also had to pick a treat. Me and my partner picked ice cream other partners picked different things. And the flavors we picked were vanilla, mint and cookie dough. When we surveyed KK 4 people picked vanilla, 7 people mint, and 8 people picked cookie dough. 8 is the highest on the number line that me and my partner picked.  Other people picked higher numbers then us on the number line. When we were done with the grafs we could move on to the poster. On the poster we would pick out our best work to glue on.  Some people picked things like there drawings, writing and grafs. After a day or two we got to a make model. Me and my partner made a model of cookie dough tornado our treat.  It was hard but fun. When we finished we hung them up in the hallway!