Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Jump Roping!!

Featured Blogger: Fiona
Every Monday and Thursday when I have Gym, I run in and grab a jump rope. When everybody starts, we try to jump rope for 1 minute. After you do that, you move on to a different jump roping skill. I have done 8 different skills. Now I am on my 9th. It is alternating feet cross 5 times. Each skill gets harder every time.

After that we try out for the 100 club, 200 club and 300 club. What is that you ask? If you jump rope for 100 seconds without  a mistake then you write your name on the 100 chart. If you jump rope for 200 seconds without a mistake then you write your name on the 200 chart. If you jump rope for 300 seconds without a mistake then you write your name on the 300 chart. If you make the 300 club for a 2nd or a 3rd time you would put a star next to your name but only the 300 club not any other club. Once you make the 300 club 5 times then you can try out for the 500 club. If you make the 500 club enough you can try out for the 1,000 club which only 4 people in Lilja history have made!!!!!!!!!!! And Lilja has been around for 68 years!!!!!!!! That’s CRAZY!!!!!!! I hope you are into jump roping as much as I am now!