Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Read-a-Thon

Featured Blogger: Kyle
Hi my name is Kyle. I’m going to tell you about what a read-a-thon is and that how we got to do it. A read-a-thon is when we brought a pillow pet or a glow pet or a blanket and book as our third thing.  I brought a pillow pet and a stuffed animal and a book.  This is how we got to do it: we had a compliment checklist  and we finished it so we voted.  All the people at my table and me voted for the read-a-thon. What we did was a read-a-thon sandwich. The bread was the read-a-thon, the ham was The Witches  break, then the other piece of bread was the last bit of read-a-thon. The Witches break was when we read our snack time read aloud. After the read-a-thon went on with the rest of our day. The read-a-thon was so much FUN!!!!!!!