Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Birdhouse STEAM Challenge with 2Cr

Featured Blogger: Ella

Hi I am ELLA and a few days ago my class 3Sp did a project with another class 2Cr. Now you might be wondering what a STEAM challenge is so that's what I'm going to tell you. The S stands for science, the T  is for technology, the E stands for engineering, the A stands for art, and the M stands for math.  We were assigned partners from the other class. We had to make a birdhouse out of recyclables. Me and my partner made a really good birdhouse and all of my friends did too. Our birdhouse was painted green, yellow, and blue.  It looked really good when we were done painting it. All the birdhouses had to have a perch for the bird, it had to look good and a bonus. The bonus thing was that it had to have a thing like a plate on the edge of the birdhouse. The plate thing is what the food goes on. Me and my partner did the bonus. It got a little hard at times but we did it!
This is some of the birdhouses that the classes made.