Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The 4th Grade Concert!

Featured Blogger: Ella

Hi I'm Ella and I'm going to write about the 4th grade concert. All the songs were amazing. It was awesome!!! I didn't really have a favorite song because all of them were so good, but there was one song that I really liked. It was the song that sounded like two songs at the same time. The songs sounded beautiful together.  It was great. There were about four songs and I thought every single one was great. The music the beat were all fantastic.  Did you know our school has its own theme song? But I'm not going to sing it or anything but it's really catchy! I was so excited. I knew their songs would be just great.  I loved every single word.  Now some of you might be parents that are reading this.  A lot of parents did come to hear their 4th graders sing.  I’m pretty sure that everyone reading this would love to hear the 4th graders sing.  Singing is a great thing to do and it doesn't need a certain age.  It’s not dangerous, you can do it anywhere.  Boys and girls can do it.  So if you ever thought, “Oh signing is for girls,” or “Singing is for boys,” no don't say that ever again!  Well I mean you shouldn't say that ever again.  So the 4th grade concert happened in the morning but that's a good thing because 1: it set the day off to a good start 2: it woke me up and 3: well concerts are just better in the morning or at night no more of this afternoon stuff. The good thing about having a concert in the morning is that you have the songs stuck in your head and for some people it just gives you a happy feeling for the rest of the day.  But when you do it at night it gives you happy dreams.