Friday, October 28, 2016

Summer Postcards

Featured Blogger: Jordin
 

During the Summer vacation we, (the new students of 3Sp) had to send Ms. Sprague a postcard from wherever we were on vacation. This was an idea for Ms. Sprague to get to know a little bit about our summer before we started 3rd Grade. She sent us a letter at the end of 2nd grade with the address of Lilja School, so we could mail it to her.  

I was excited to write my first postcard ever! I sent Ms. Sprague a postcard from Atlanta, Georgia when me and my family went to my aunt’s house in Atlanta. We had to attend a funeral for a family member who lived there and then spent time with other family members, who we don’t see very often.  It was a sad time but we also had fun too.  We met new friends and I can’t wait to see them when we go back to Atlanta again AND to send Ms. Sprague another postcard!