Monday, June 13, 2016

Biography Project

Featured Blogger: Jose

Important news citizens of Natick! The 3rd grade is doing a project at Lilja.  We have to get the project done before Portfolio Day.  I already finished the biography project but it was hard because we first have to do a scavenger hunt on an important person. For example, I did George Washington and I had to do so much research on him. We had to write a first draft. Next we have to revise and edit our first draft. Then you have to start your final draft. I did mine on the computer. Then my teacher printed my final draft. Once we finish our final draft we have to make a File Folder Project. It includes a lot of stuff like timeline of their life, all the important things they did, a glossary, a quote from the person who you did it on.  Also you have to do this thing where it says “If I could ask George Washington a question…”  Then finally I finished. So please be excited for Portfolio Day!