Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tale of Despereaux

Featured Blogger: Felitcia
The Tale of Despereaux is one of our favorite books! My teacher loves all of the Kate DiCamillo books. The Tale of Despereaux has 4 parts in it. In the book there is a mouse, a princess, some soup, and a spool of thread. If you don't think this is interesting you will once you start reading it. The other reason I love the Tale of Despereaux because it says so many funny words and makes me laugh. One of my favorite moments is when Despereaux falls in love with the princess and then his brother finds out, but that’s not all. In the second part you find out some new interesting characters. In the third part there is a sad girl. In the fourth part she wants to be something. I can’t give away the ending!  Please get this book.  We love it!!!!