Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ball in the House

Featured Blogger: Nora
On Monday, December 7, 2015 the whole school had an all school assembly. The assembly was an a cappella group. They were really good! They sang “Uptown Funk” and other fun songs. They told us how to write songs and how to beatbox; that was really cool! Their music was awesome!  My favorite song was “Uptown Funk”. They sang a song that one of the men made with his son. It was called the “Boppy Milk Song.” The “Boppy Milk Song” was silly but also cool.  Then two people, one from 3rd grade and the other from 4th grade, went on stage.  They took the microphone and they showed us there beatboxing. It was good! Then they beat boxed together and it was even better than them alone. Then the five men answered 5 questions. Each one answered a question about music. Then they sang one last song before we left. I forget the song but I sure know it was a good one. There were two really surprising guys with a really high voice and one with a really low voice.  

“Now that was the best thing I ever saw,” I said as we walked out of the room. Make sure that you see them in a show... because if you don't you will be missing out on all the awesome songs I just told you about.  You will have to see them in a show to know if you like them. I think you will like them because they sing really good songs.