Friday, October 16, 2015

Class Jobs in 3Sp

Featured Blogger: Caleb
In 3Sp we voted on class jobs.Jobs are like assignments for helping the teacher.  For example, one of our jobs are VIP and VIP is line leader and gets to sit on a cool chair.  Another example is paper passer. When the teacher needs help passing out paper, the paper passers pass them out. A different example is recess basket. Recess basket brings out the recess basket when we go out to recess.  One more example is tech tackler, which is when you turn off and on the lights when we come and go from the classroom.  My favorite job I had so far is tech tackler because I love turning on and off the lights.  One of the jobs I think I will like is VIP because VIP gets to sit in a special chair and gets to be line leader.  The jobs in 3Sp are spectacular because we get to choose them!